Dues and Donations
Monthly dues are $48. Any member can participate in all Lonin practices, which are run seven days a week.
Please read: We are a volunteer- and member-supported club. We do not really have the ability to manage on-off dues payments. The recurring Paypal setup allows us to fund our operations without having to monitor everyone. If you are not sure you want to commit to a recurring payment, talk it over with your group training leader and we can figure something out. See below if you need to cancel your recurring payment. Be sure to check in with your group about arrangements.
We offer reduced scale fees to members who a) are committed to show up to practices, and b) are willing to contribute some way other than monetarily. Talk to your coach if this applies to you and we can send you a negotiated payment request. We will never turn away a motivated member.
|Monthly recurring dues ($48)|
|Family recurring dues ($72) – couples or 2+ family rate|
|Quarterly recurring dues ($144)|
|Annual recurring dues ($576)|
|One-time donation (your choice)|
How to cancel your recurring payment
Here’s how to cancel a subscription or recurring payment:
1. Go to http://paypal.com and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page and then click ‘Profile and Settings’.
3. Click ‘My money’
4. Next to “My preapproved payments,” click ‘Update’.
5. Find Lonin League in the list and click through to the settings page for Lonin.
6. Find the Cancel link at the top of the page.